Saturday, July 6, 2013

Magic 10 CUTEST Puppy Breeds Ever!!!

1. TEACUP PUPPIES


I'm a little teacup playing on the grass.




2.  POMERANIAN PUPPIES 


pretty pom-pom!!!


3. CHOW CHOW PUPPIES


chow chow hurt! (ouch)


3 brownies Chows!!!


I'm fatty...

4. SAMOYED PUPPIES
Mommah Samoyed and baby Samoyed... (Nothing compares with A Mother's Love)


Can't help but play with these Samoyed puppies.


These Samoyed puppies are too cute too handle!!!

5. PUG PUPPIES


black puggiee so cutieee!!!



OMG....She's awesome!!!

6. CORGI PUPPIES


sleepy corgi!!!


bleeehhh!!!


4 big eyes!!!


Wanna play with me?

7.  BULLDOG PUPPIES




I'm so so lonely....Where's mommy?


So comfortable in here!!!

8. HUSKY PUPPIES


What's happening? (I don't care.)


I wanna bite you bro...


Chase me till you can!!!


This is what we call brotherly LOVE....

9. GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES




Five babies for pretty Mommah!!! (Kinda hard)



Sleepy babies...so cute....(night)

10. POODLE PUPPIES


poodle...poodle...poodle



Mommah poodle so hungry!!!


1 comment: